Friday, May 4, 2012

We absolutely love hearing from our amazing customers!

Newcarnetworks_dealerrater_cardealerreviews_ma

"I have been using the service department for my Civic because Commonwealth is on my way to work. I have been given excellent service even though I did not buy my Civic there. I decided to trade in my Civic and wanted another Honda since they are quality vehicles. I didn't shop commonwealth last, I shopped it first and bought a CRV. The salesman, Grant, was very professional and got me the deal I wanted. Everyone i have dealt with at Commonwealth has been very helpful and I love my new CRV. I will always recommend Commonwealth to anyone who is looking for a new car." - jpizzano

"What a great experience, from start to finish. Professional, courteous and friendly. I will recommend Commonwealth Honda over and over again. I love my new car and look forward to returning for service and maybe even buying another new Honda Civic for my husband." - Jeanne J.

Click HERE to read more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment